Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 7: Photos & Images

I think these applications are so much fun! I am making myself play with them this summer! I loved the slideshow with the puppets. That is one thing I definitely could see using. Often students make various projects in my school and bring them to the library to share. I think I am going to try that this week!

The comiq site is also great, but as a public school, I do worry about letting students just search around for images. The same worry goes with flickr. We use Comic Life in our schools and the kids and teachers LOVE it. For us, that is a safer alternative. We can control the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah glad you like the slide. There are so many ways libraries can use Flickr to promote their programs and collections.

    ReplyDelete