Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Week 2: Blogs

It took me a while to get here, but I finally created my blog. It was surprisingly easy!

I loved reading the blog examples. They were all a bit different. What frustrates me is that, like with most things, I feel like I don't have enough time to keep up with all of this. I am making time to do this CT 23 and the more I learn, the more time I want to spend on all of this.

I would like to find more examples of how public school libraries are using blogs. I have a web page, which students and staff use frequently, so I would like to see in what capacity a blog could be added.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Thanks for joining CT 23 Things. I'll ask Linda Williams our Children's Consultant if she knows of any additional school library blogs that you can look at.

    ReplyDelete